1. My business plans can help you access grants, loans and investments.
2. My business opportunities (affiliate & network marketing) can help you start a side hustle or plan B or Create multiple streams of income for yourself.
3. My E-books & courses can help you learn new skills, create wealth and build financial independence.
4. My one-on-one coaching can help you scale whatever you are trying to start, grow or expand.
These are the discounted offers I used to give over the years and I believe you will be smart enough to take advantage of them.
I focus on people that are ready to change their financial status, people that are ready to build business and people that are ready to develop a new skill and ready to leave their comfort zone to a creative zone.
I work with young people, young adults and older people. I have been in this online space for more than 8 years.
Dayo Adetiloye is a Serial Entrepreneur, International Business Planning and Development Consultant, Doctoral researcher, Speaker, Trainer, Author, Blogger, YouTuber and Network Marketing professional.
– 2021/2022 Business Model Development Consultant GOPA/GIZ
– 2021 Fellow: Jimi Tewe Public Speaking Mentoring Programme
– 2021 Mentor and Pitch Judge, Tony Elumelu Foundation
– 2020 Started Doctoral Programme in Business Administration (DBA) in View.
– 2020 SMEDAN Certified Business Development Service Provider in Conjunction with EDC, PAU.
– 2020 Alumni, Special Executive Master’s Programe (SEMP) in Business Administration, Metropolitan School of Business and Management, United Kingdom UK (MSBM).
– 2020- Date: Mentor, Teach for Nigeria
– 2020 Mentor, Ignite Innovation Lab
– 2018-2019 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) GERMAN CORPORATION for SME Loop.
– 2018 Executive Director, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
– 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
– 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
– 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
– 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
– 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
– 2013 Masters Of Business Administration (MBA) OAU, Ile Ife.
– 2010 B Agriculture (Soil Science) OAU, Ile Ife.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his online training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered over 10,000 young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
– He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
– His organisation Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub, an online business planning consulting firm has Consulted for more than 5000 MSMEs in the last 8 years in various industry including Agro-processing, Consulting, Training and Education, Financial services, Waste Management, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Construction, Real Estate, FMCG, Digital Marketing, Information Technology etc.
Social Media Handles:
1. Affiliate Marketing through 72IG Expertnaire Platform:
This is the simplest and the easiest way to start making money online by recommending valuable digital products and earning a commission between 30% to 80%.
This is 100% online business. Stay at home and press your phone.
Note: I will help you add the remaining N7,500 to it and I will be coaching you one-on-one to make a success of this venture. Available for first 20 people. To make payment, pay into any account below and send your details. Name, Phone number and email address to 08060779290 and I will call you immediately to follow up.
To learn about this opportunity, watch this video https://youtu.be/uBwIZgMy_-M
2. Network Marketing through Norland Industrial Group:
I recommend this because it is a long term business. Norland has over 50 products ranging from herbal series to daily consumables e.g., toothpaste, sanitary pads, coffee, tea, frying pan, alkaline cups, shampoo, body lotion, hand sanitizer, Male Heath pad, Energy bracelet, Vision vital, GI etc.
This is a physical business and involves the logistics of moving products from company to final consumer. This business is very rewarding and has made a lot of people multi-millionaires in Africa.
To start this business during this promo, I have 3 categories for you. Silver N350,000, Gold N700,000, Diamond N1,350,000.
Here is my offer for you, if you join this business through me, picking any of the categories, I will:
1. Deliver the products of your choice to you for free of charge
2. Give you the company book Norland at a glance free of charge
3. Create a free E-commerce website for you to promote it.
The worth of all the free things I am doing for you is N400,000.
To read more about this opportunity.
Watch this video https://youtu.be/t7TkA2pDGbA
To make payment, pay into any of the accounts below and send your details to 08060779290
Here I provide a growth map for the progress and advancement of individuals and organizations. It entails my commitment and involvement in coaching you and engaging you based on what you do in the space of 4 months with tangible results.
Make payment, pay into any of the accounts below and send your details to 08060779290.
1. Business Plan Writing Course: This helps you to learn how to write a business plan and make money from it. The knowledge of this course can help you start a business planning consulting outfit.
Click this link to pay via selar https://selar.co/5mhn or send the money to any of the account below and send your details.
2. Unleashing your entrepreneurial potential for African students:
This is good for young people and students. Parents buy for your children even if they are just finishing secondary school or they are in Higher institutions. Click this link below to buy through selar and download immediately https://selar.co/9bgf
3. How to recruit and get to the top in any network marketing business you do:
Click this link below to buy through selar and download immediately https://selar.co/sol6
a. How to turn yourself into a live breading cash machine by Toyin Omotosho Price N6,500 – Once you buy this, you will join my mastermind group for free instead of paying N50,000.
Click here to buy and get back to me afterwards on 08060779290 https://app.expertnaire.com/product/6752754464/5998021726
Click here to buy and join my mastermind group for free
I have been writing business plans for SMEs to Start, Grow and Expand their business for 8years. Our business plans have helped our SMEs to raise over $500 million in grants, loans and investments.
We have two major categories:
1. Tailormade Business Plan – Here, we write it for you using your information, factoring in the scope and capacity. After writing, you have the opportunity to review your work like 2 to 3 times. We put this together within 2-3 weeks.
Price: N350k and above
2. Business Plan Template – We noticed that some people could not afford the customize business plan above, so we have developed over 120 business plan templates for different ideas across industries.
The templates are already written business plans for a particular business that you can adjust on your own. The financials are in excel, and it is adjustable. Any figure you put, it will re-adjust itself.
When you buy this during the promo, I will give you a free video on how to edit it (both the financials and the write-up)
Price of Templates:
Here is the over 120 list. You pick one for N10,000 each.
Note: This offer is for this promo period alone between the 1st of May to 10th of May 2022 which is my birthday
List of Business Plan Templates
1. Adire/Kampala Business Plan
2. Agritech Business Plan
3. Agro Commodity Export Business Plan
4. Agrochemical Business Plan
5. Auto Repair Business Plan
6. Bakery/Bread Production Business Plan
7. Banana processing Business plan
8. Banking Agency
9. Bike Delivery Business Plan
10. Block Industry Business Plan
11. Business Hub Business Plan
12. Cake Business Plan
13. Cashew Production Business Plan
14. Cassava Farming and Processing Business Plan
15. Catering Business Plan
16. Catfish (Fish Farming) Business Plan
17. Cattle Rearing Business Plan
18. Chicken Slaughter and Processing Business Plan
19. Chin-chin production Business Plan
20. Cinema House Business Plan
21. Cleaning Agency Business Plan
22. Cleaning and Janitorial Services Business Plan
23. Cocoa Production and Processing Business Plan
24. Cocoyam farming and processing business Plan
25. Cooking Gas Business Plan
26. Cosmetology Business Plan
27. Cotton production and processing Business Plan
28. Courier Business Plan
29. Creche Business Plan
30. Diary Production Business Plan
31. Diesel haulage Business Plan
32. Driving School Business Plan
33. Dry Cleaning Business Plan
34. E-commerce platform Business Plan
35. Electric Concrete Pole Manufacturing Business Plan
36. Electrical Equipment Sales Business Plan
37. Event Management Business Plan
38. Fashion (Garment Making and Retail) Business Plan
39. Feed Mill Business Plan
40. Frozen Food Business Plan
41. Furniture Business Plan
42. Ginger Farming Business Plan
43. Goat Farming Business Plan
44. Grocery Business Plan
45. Groundnut Oil Processing Business Plan
46. Gym House Business Plan
47. Hair Salon/Unisex Business Plan
48. Herbal Medicine Production and Sales Business Plan
49. Hide and Skin Business Plan
50. Honey Production Business Plan
51. Hospital Business plan
52. Hostel Business Plan
53. Hotel Business Plan
54. Hydroponics Business Plan
55. Iced Water/Block Production Business Plan
56. ICT Business Plan
57. Insurance Brokerage Business plan
58. Integrated Agribusiness/Farming Business Plan
59. Interior Decoration Business Plan
60. Laboratory Business Plan
61. Law Practice Business Plan
62. Leather tanning business plan
63. Lighting Installation Business Plan
64. Logistics Business Plan
65. Maize Farming Business Plan
66. Marine Logistics Business Plan
67. Meat Processing Business Plan
68. Media and entertainment Business plan
69. Medical Equipment and Supplies Business Plan
70. Microfinance Bank Business Plan
71. Mobile Kitchen Business Plan
72. Moringa Business Plan
73. Mushroom Business Plan
74. Music Equipment and Rentals Business Plan
75. Nanny Agency Business Plan
76. NGO Business Plan
77. Nylon Production Business Plan
78. Online TV Business Plan
79. Organic food store Business Plan
80. Paint Production Business Plan
81. Palm Kernel Oil Business Plan
82. Palm oil Business Plan
83. Paper Recycling Business Plan
84. Petrol Station Business Plan
85. Pharmacy Business Plan
86. Photography and Videography Business Plan
87. Piggery/ Swine Production Business Plan
88. Pineapple farming
89. Plantain Chips Business Plan
90. Plantain Farming Business Plan
91. Plastic Bottle PET Recycling Business Plan
92. Popcorn Business Plan
93. Poultry Farming Business Plan
94. Printing and Multimedia Services Business Plan
95. Quarry Business Plan
96. Raw Gold Business Plan
97. Real Estate Business Plan
98. Recreational Centre Business Plan
99. Restaurant Business Plan
100. Retailing Business Plan
101. Rice Milling Business Plan
102. Rice Retailing Business Plan
103. School Business Plan
104. School with Special Needs Business Plan
105. Security Business Plan
106. Shea Butter Business Plan
107. Shoe Making Business Plan
108. Snail Farming Business Plan
109. Soap Making Business Plan
110. Solar Installation and Store Business Plan
111. Spa Business Plan
112. Sport Equipment Business Plan
113. Tea and beverages Business Plan
114. Tissue Paper and Serviette Business Plan
115. Tomato Farming and processing Business Plan
116. Transportation Business Plan
117. Travel and Tour Business Plan
118. Vegetable Farming Business Plan
119. Videography and Photography Business Plan
120. Vocational Training Institute Business Plan
121. Waste Management Business Plan
123. Water Business Plan
124. Welding and Fabrication Business Plan
125. Yam Business Plan
126. Yoghurt Production and sales Business Plan
Make payment, pay into any of the accounts below and send your details in this format, and it will be delivered to you within 48 hours
– Name, Email, Location, Sex, list of templates paid for to 08060779290
I have over 10 years of experience in grant writing. I have gathered a lot of materials and resources that can help people prepare for any grant writing, including TEF, Kickstart, NGO grants, individual grants and any form of grant, government grant inclusive.
This package contains Samples of write-ups, proposals, grant application question and samples, and E-materials good for your library. It also has a list of Grants you can apply for in 2022.
To benefit from any of the discounted offers above, pay into any of the lists of accounts below and send your payment details to me on 08060779290 stating the list of what you paid for. You can send via WhatsApp or text message.
To Make Payment for any of the offers, follow this Procedure
You can pay through USSD Code, Online Transfer, Mobile Transfer.
1. Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
Account Number: 1019877638
Account Type: Current.
2. Bank: GT BANK
Account Name: Adetiloye Adedayo Patrick
Account Number: 0037218392
Account Type: Savings
3. Bank: ACCESS BANK
Account Name: Adetiloye Adedayo Patrick
Account Number: 0033807847
Account Type: Savings
4. Bank: FIRST BANK
Account Name: Adetiloye Adedayo Patrick
Account Number: 3087803393
Account Type: Savings
After Payment, Send the following information:
Your name, phone no, email address, Location, Sex, Bank paid to, amount and list of business plan/Offers you paid for, send via text message or WhatsApp on me on 08060779290 or reply this email.
e.g Roseline Ikechuckwu, 08022345890, firstname.lastname@example.org, Lagos, female, UBA, N350,000, Website design/Blog, Business Plan Training Course, Solar Biz pan, Unleashing your entrepreneurial. Send it to 08060779290
Feel free to call, text, send whatsapp message about this offer or after your payment to 08060779290
That means If you are not satisfied with any of our core products that we are directly responsible for after purchasing them, we will return your money if you are not happy.
If you buy any of the products or services above, you will be privilege to join my mastermind group for free instead of paying N50,000 for 1 year.
In this mastermind group, we review grants opportunities, review 1 book per month, have a zoom group coaching session per month and I will also connect people to opportunities on the platform.
After purchasing any of the above products or services, reach out to me to be added to the Dayo Adetiloye Master Mind Whatsapp group on 08060779290.
If you are not receiving Business emails from me regularly, you can subscribe to my newsletter via this link.